Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gel Nail Extension

Currently, UV Gel Extension is very popular in the market. Layers of soft gel are brushed onto ur natural nail and tip which bond under the uv light to form a very hard casing, ensuring hand wearing, long lasting, beautiful, and natural looking nails. There are no chemicals involved in the hardening process and its odorless application.


Gel is a preferable choice for those who wish to keep the enhancements for long periods of time. Gel nails are therefore ideal for clients wishing to protect their own nails whilst growing them. It can last for 2 to 3 weeks and after that, maintenance is necessary to "infill" the gap when natural nails grow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There

I was like consider a "HUGE Fan" of getting my nails painted by myself long ago when i'm a teenage...

But lost interest since i'm pregnant with my child on last year

actually your blog of "gel nail extension really caught my eye"

how much are you charging for it?

Anonymous said...

hi vny,

thank you for ur interest, u can refer the prices at my main page. u can leave me msg if u have any questions. hehe. thanks a lot...

Mobile Beauty UK said...

Hi

Love your blog

I was wondering if you would be interested in swapping links, I have around 10 sites all eyelash and nail related.


Here is one of them False Nails