Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Practicing nail art...

Since tat day... I'm very semangat, so I start to find information and learn from internet... magazines... books... I look at the samples n draw by just copying the sample.




Although many times, it doesnt turn out to be exactly the same, but I didnt let go. I still keep on practicing... Within 2 weeks, after many many tries, after many failures, here r some samples that I find it's acceptable although is not very perfect...





After many times of practice, I have my 1st complete set of nail art done on all my finger nails n toe nails...




Im very happy n I cant believe tat I can do tat... bcos im not talented in drawing... but infact... I did it. Im so happy... hehehe... Therefore, I still keep on practicing everyday...
After many practices again, here r some samples that it might looks better n nicer as compare to before...







No comments: